- Did you know that the famous Snoqualmie Falls is 5 minutes from downtown North Bend?
- Did you know that The Summit at Snoqualmie Ski Resort (which includes Summit's West, Central and East, as well as Alpental) featuring 2,000 acres of skiing (including 550 acres of backcountry and 600 acres of night skiing), and operating 25 ski lifts, is just 20 Minutes from North Bend?
- Did you know that North Bend is 30 minutes from the world class metropolis of Seattle, with all the concerts, operas, football, baseball, and culture a person could ask for?
- Did you know that North Bend is 40 minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport with direct flights to Beijing, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney and Cairo?
- Did you know that the ferry to the beautiful San Juan Islands and Victoria, Canada is just 90 minutes from North Bend?
- Did you know that North Bend is 1 million miles from the hustle and bustle of big city life?
Check out more North Bend on http://northbendwa.gov
The City of North Bend is blessed by outstanding outdoor recreation opportunities. Team sports, hiking, fishing, bicycling, climbing, river sports, wildlife observation, and the presence of scenic areas abound, and all within city limits, not to mention the vast recreational playground immediately surrounding the city. The city’s system of parks and trails provides numerous places for enjoying these opportunities, all within a short walk or bike ride from residents' front doors.
North Bend is host to an array of Special Events scheduled throughout the year. For the most up to date information on individual events please visit the city's Events/Calendar.
Meadowbrook Farm 2013 Approved Master Plan
Links to Nearby County, State & Federal Parks & Recreation Areas