- Did you know that the famous Snoqualmie Falls is 5 minutes from downtown North Bend?
- Did you know that The Summit at Snoqualmie Ski Resort (which includes Summit's West, Central and East, as well as Alpental) featuring 2,000 acres of skiing (including 550 acres of backcountry and 600 acres of night skiing), and operating 25 ski lifts, is just 20 Minutes from North Bend?
- Did you know that North Bend is 30 minutes from the world class metropolis of Seattle, with all the concerts, operas, football, baseball, and culture a person could ask for?
- Did you know that North Bend is 40 minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport with direct flights to Beijing, London, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney and Cairo?
- Did you know that the ferry to the beautiful San Juan Islands and Victoria, Canada is just 90 minutes from North Bend?
- Did you know that North Bend is 1 million miles from the hustle and bustle of big city life?
Check out more North Bend on http://northbendwa.gov Opens a new window
Links to Nearby County, State & Federal Parks & Recreation Areas