Reports to: On-Site Construction Manager
Summary of Job Duties:
This position works directly on the job site and performs a variety of labor and construction duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Knowledge and experience as a laborer.
• Knowledge of safe operation of hand and some power tools.
• Knowledge of workplace safety.
• The ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Effective verbal communication skills with all levels of personnel.
• Performs additional duties as required.
• Must be able to squat, push, pull, lift up to 60 lbs.
• Other duties as requested