at Murray Franklyn
Check back often for new postings
At Murray Franklyn, we’re more than just a group of coworkers. Our employees enjoy spending time together as a community. Together, we have crafted countless incredible homes and cultivated a work environment that feels like home.
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salaries and insurance benefits
• Employee covered at 100% for top tier medical, dental, vision insurance
• Life insurance
• Navia Benefits
• Traditional IRA and Roth IRA options, with match vested at 100% immediately
• Employee discount on all Talking Rain products, delivered to our door
• Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
• Employee kitchen with fully stocked snacks and soft drinks
• CPR/First Aid Training
• Hybrid work from home opportunity
• Company events including team building and relaxation
• Easy access to corporate office and free parking
Director of Construction
The role of Construction Manager (Superintendent) is responsible for the daily construction operations and management of single family residential homes. This position works with internal teams (purchasing, plans, permits, design) and external vendors and subcontractors.
This position will be involved in various residential and multi-family construction work and projects ranging from landscaping, construction clean up, watering plants, moving, and other tasks as assigned.