Reports to: Operations Manager
This position would be responsible for managing and development of projects associated with land planning specific to home product layouts, preliminary short plat and subdivision designs, engineering administration with various consultants, development of onsite drainage designs both for the overall project and onsite lot criteria, as well as the other associated utility designs as required by the various municipalities. This position would be responsible for working with the Land Team as directed in the preparation and approvals of these tasks.
It is the intent that the Civil Engineer would have the initial and primary responsibility for creating land plans, conceptual engineering and product layout, working closely with the Land Team, the Partners, and other departments. The position would work with staff members during the feasibility of projects while in the process of acquisition. This would include land use, preliminary designs, product layouts, and utility research to serve the property.
Reports to: On-Site Construction Manager
Summary of Job Duties:
This position works directly on the job site and performs a variety of labor and construction duties.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Knowledge and experience as a laborer.
• Knowledge of safe operation of hand and some power tools.
• Knowledge of workplace safety.
• The ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Effective verbal communication skills with all levels of personnel.
• Performs additional duties as required.
• Must be able to squat, push, pull, lift up to 60 lbs.
• Other duties as requested